Bone grafting along with Immediate dental implant placement
– A 35 year old patient came with a fractured and completely broken right first molar that has poor prognosis .The tooth according to the patient history was fractured from last 4 years , and was not in a condition to be saved
– Atraumatic Removal of tooth was done .
– All infected tissue was cleaned from the site
– To achieve primary stability 5* 15 mm long osstem implant was placed.(Stability was achieved from lower 4 mm implant )
– iPRF was made to make sticky bone with bio oss bone graft and site was packed with graft and customized healing cap was placed .No suturing was done to keep the soft tissue bulk .
Link for complete video of above case :